Wednesday, November 24, 2004

...you've got your ball, you've got your chain...

To the ladies - doesn't it ever get tiring for you, juggling the (irrationally) wounded sensibilities of 5-year-olds? Within days of Lone Star Fundraiser #2, and I don't want to go. I don't want to deal with AM and his blatantly pathetic attempts to ignore me. Boys are so silly. The second they sense your attentions wavering, they start dancing jigs to get you to notice them. "Hey! I'm still here! Where are you going?" It would be funny if it wasn't so annoying... no. Wait. Still funny. Lordy.

We are now going to talk about two things:

i) My Bioethics exam, which I aced, and the paper on which I received a B (yes, this IS indeed the paper I wrote stoned). We are quite pleased. I'm going to start dancing my own jigs.

ii) The fact that I got the reality check of a fucking lifetime this morning - the kind of reality check which makes you high-tail it to the library for hours on end. This just in - we are now aiming for a 3.7 CGPA, which means I have a nice bit of catching up to do.

It finally snowed today - it's about time don't you think? It's almost December! Although if that wasn't the most pitiable excuse for snow I ever saw, I don't know what is. The wet kind that doesn't stick but soaks you cold. What kind of forts can I build with that? NONE. Losers.

Mwah - I'm going to class. (*gasp* She's going to class? What? The world is all askew).