Monday, November 22, 2004

...do you realise what you've done?...

For a period of maybe 43 minutes this blog was pink. The brightest, most painful shades of pink ever to be seen on a blog. Worthy of a "pink blog", which it has been determined that this blog is, in spirit. But not worthy of being seen by anyone not wearing protective eyewear.

Which is why it only lasted 43 minutes.

Now children, don't be chiding that I played with the template tonight, because I did manage to finish my essay. I'm not sure if it's any good - when Kristen wakes up, I will ask our home's resident anthropology expert for her most respected contribution.

Mmm... I feel pink. So pink in fact, that I will wear my soft pink angora sweater to work today, even though it is against dress code. I will wear it, but take it off when I'm on the floor and put it on again when I'm off. Thus evading the rules, and being pretty, concurrently (which means at the same time).

Aside: I don't want to be one of those people who writes blogs you need a dictionary to read. This one's for you Cali-boy. Tee hee.

This is me on no sleep. Do you see why it's something that can't happen often? For the good of ALL THAT IS HOLY I should be allowed, nay FORCED to sleep. My roommates dealt with an uberwired me tonight, and they are mighty accomodating to do so. I would have snapped at me. Or thrown me out a window.

This template is a little too white. I think I will be forced to add many images more often to brighten up the living space, add a splash of colour. You know what I'm saying? Images like this one: