Sunday, November 21, 2004

...take a chance you stupid ho - (oh!)...

Hang your wind chimes. Strategically place a mirror. Check your compass before sleeping. Follow your feng shui or any other plan designed to bring harmony. Just remember to leave the past behind and to embrace the future.

Look at me, whee! Even the Toronto Star is with me on this one, so you know it MUST be good.

Have a wonderful day children, enjoy the brightly shining sun and the sharp sensation in the air which tells you you're alive. Do something wonderful and fun, and think of me sitting in my lonely room working on an essay I can't find words for because I have other sorts of words in my head. Use all the powers of your ESP (or you know, your emails) to send me hope and well wishes and... anything you know about the gender politics of the Hindukush.

Mwah :)