Monday, November 22, 2004

...bacterial meningitis: jackpot!...

Arabian Gulf -- Arabian Gulf -- Arabian Gulf

i) I don't understand this weather.10 degrees in the last week of November is sacrilege, or something nearly akin. I have this horrible premonition that we will become used to this weather, and when the weather all of a sudden turns REALLY cold, as I have every faith it will do, no one will know what to do and society will collapse.

ii) I think the fact that I am going to go 7 days without seeing the boy is a good thing, because it will be less of a distraction. Which is ridiculous because I'm thinking about him all the time anyway, so how's that for distraction?

iii) It is beyond belief to me that a reknowned reference source as the National Geographic atlas could make so large an error as to mislable the Persian Gulf as the Arabian Gulf. correctionThey didn't make an error after all - I saw the map. It is labelled Persian Gulf, with Arabian Gulf in brackets on the large map. What is wrong with this, exactly?

iv) There is a sick sick addiction in me which is causing me to watch the video for Gwen Stefani's new single every possible minute, and sing it to myself when I am not watching it. I don't understand it, I don't want to understand it. I can only submit to it.

Arabian Gulf -- Arabian Gulf -- Arabian Gulf