Thursday, September 09, 2004

...a cumbersome identity...

It appears that I am no longer myself.

Because somehow without me being completely conscious of it, the following things have occured:
- I find myself in a Philosophy program
- I might be transferring to Trinity (Farnam: don't say it)
- I am going to be in Vag. Monologues this year.
- I turned down the Red Room last night in favour of cleaning my room and reading (THIS is what is truly worrisome).

Also: I have made a politically (c'est a dire: vengeful) decision to not purchase any of my course reading material this year. U of T bookstore screwed me over with their backorders, so I... cancelled my order... and... must get by another way. Which I think means spending a substantial amount of time in Graham Library doing my readings there.

Naturally, I will be spending some of the money saved by this little misdecision on a new purple tweed jacket from the Gap to be purchased... tomorrow. Completely contingent on whether my doctor has good news for me or not. If he does, then we shop. If not, then... well we'll probably still shop, but with a heavier heart.

Pancreases are a nuisance.