Wednesday, September 08, 2004

...a correspondence...

I want to put a billboard over my house.

"I put faith in you, don't disappoint me."

I want to let that serve as a warning that I am out on a limb, that I went against my nature and better judgement, that I refused to listen when you tried to warn me you were slime. I am keeping it in my head that you admitted you do things to make people not like you, that it makes things easier for you. Benefit of the doubt and all that.

But I've been in this place before and my patience is definately thinner this time around. Any more games, and I am liable to just cut and run.

Or maybe none of this matters anyway - maybe you already cut and ran?

Actually, maybe that's not even it. It probably didn't even go to that far. I mean it's just a couple of nights right? Right. So what's there to cut?