Saturday, September 04, 2004

...this is the way (the way, the way)...

I'm rewriting the Power in Diversity constitution, and adding a functioning protocol.

In my opinion, the CRA is an idiot for giving PiD charity status based on that flimsy document. Great organization, great concept - but so much work to be done. I laugh thinking of Chesler and co. in the face of a CRA audit. Oh, bright...

Why hasn't Matthew emailed me yet? Being in Germany is *hardly* an excuse. They have computers there, and I am having serious issues. His insight would be much appreciated. Also, the boy is his friend, you know? If he acts like shit, then my irrational self will by default begin by blaming Matthew. By the same token, because Matthew is such a great guy, we are setting a lot of faith in the boy, assuming he will be likewise great, despite some minor evidences to the contrary. We go on, we go on...

The other day I discovered that someone who I had been jealous of had actually been jealous of me at the same time. That really pissed me off, because I am nothing to be jealous of. Especially since the reason she was jealous was because I was dating a guy she wanted. The best thing we could have done would be to have both forgotten about this guy (he turned out to be kind of a mo) and become friends instead. Because the couple of times I met her, I thought she was very nice and I liked her.

However, on the chance she would not care to be friends with me (it is quite possible, maybe I'm just being the big person) - now is the perfect chance for her to go after that guy. Stupid guy so stupid call, but hey, to each their own and if she wants'em, all the more power to her.