Thursday, September 16, 2004

...the complete rhyming dictionary...

So apparently the government has pledged some $45 million to healthcare? Is that correct? That's good, see because today I spent 4 hours in the health centre waiting to see a doctor. Then had to spend around $100 on medication. Maybe some of that money can go to making sure this does not happen again.

It was great though, really. I didn't even make it through one week of "relatively healthy". I think I've come up with a new theory though. I think that my various organs are banding together and conspiring to take me down. Every week, another will act up. Last night it was the kidneys, which I have decided to name Pif and Paf respectively. And now antibiotics + crazy painkillers.

This effectively solidified my status as "complete and utter baby". Yeah I left there, called my mom and promptly quit. Quit living downtown away from people to take care of me. So I'm leaving tomorrow after work (damn office - but for you I could leave now) and will head to home/Oakville alternately. Back Monday morning, since by the blessed powers that be I don't have class till 2.

Also, on the way back home, I bought two-bite brownies. I felt completely entitled.

And now I am going to bed, while my contemporaries are in class. I am not in class. I felt entitled in that too.