Monday, September 13, 2004

...the girl and the doll on a music stand...

A message that will not be received by its intended recipient: You are completely mentally unbalanced, and we are not okay.

Rachel tells me: "It's all very simple - next time he contacts you, you can promptly proceed to tell him to please die, and don't leave a mess".

A little more violent than I would have done - but the general idea seems to be there.

In brief:
- April is in two of my classes
- I strained something in my left upper arm today and it's Chopin's fault.
- Next week is my Dai Bahman's "cheleh" and I don't know what that means.
- The hot guy upstairs was skateboarding in front of my window today, and it was horribly distracting.
- I learned how to make an omelette.
- Saturday is Thornhill Village Festival. If Farnam agrees to be my date. If not then... well I'll go anyway, but I'll be lame and will wear a short skirt to compensate. Which I will probably do anyway because damn if I don't have great legs. But I'll be sad about it. Going w/o Farnam that is.