Wednesday, September 15, 2004

...truths of my life as i know it...

I love it. Looks like they'll let any bitter little boy into U of T. I could almost feel bad for him, if he wasn't so dreadfully vile. Past imperfects... I know more than you think I do. I could be wrong of course, but I very seldom am.

I'm in love with intellectuals. Philosophy, philosophy, why was I so harsh to you before? Bioethics is a thrill, Law and Morality much more interesting than I anticipated. The profs take much of the credit: a former Cornell prof and a lawyer working with the Attorney General's office. I want to spend the rest of my life critically thinking. To the point that it is distracting -- I spaced out in Bioethics lecture and fantasized about critically thinking intellectual things forever and ever. I should forgo any actual career and do this instead. Mm hmm.

For Ana (and all other T-hill ignoram..i?): Thornhill Village Festival is where quaint little Thornhill comes out to play. Local artists sell their work, Beer Market and live music, book sales from the local library, and general suburban silliness. For all that I protest my suburban upbringing, I am ridiculously enjoying of this festival every year.