Wednesday, September 27, 2006

...and when the pilgrims landed...

Caught a glimpse of my Sego Lily past walking out the door of my store, ran into her on my way in. I won't even mention the unfairness of her annoying infiltration into my little work sphere, but just mention that had I been given warning, I would probably have ignored her presence and marched right past; sauntered into the building wearing indignation as proudly as I would a vintage fedora, and with plenty of cut-eye. This option denied me, all I could muster was a dignified smile answered politely in kind. Look how civilised we are!

Sat down with my coffee and turned my computer on. Thought of how I would express my inner commotion. "Wicked Games" came on, and I sang my own exagerrated emotional upheaval along with Chris Isaac. No one gets off on melodrama like I do.