Saturday, September 16, 2006

...all my friends say that it's better...

He came up to me as I was approaching the steps, smiled. I asked him if he needed help and he said no, but caught me before I could walk away. "I don't really understand that theory, you know - E=MC2 - of Einsten's". Not knowing how to answer that, I waited until he continued. He spoke about angel's flight and how since they are sent from God, they fly faster than anything, ever, bringing their hope to us as soon as they can. Faster than the speed of light, which isn't really the fastest possible speed, like the scientists say, like Einstein made us believe. He thought that might make me feel better, he said. And that I shouldn't worry because God's grace has room for us all. He invited me to his group's next meeting, and said they were always there for people who are looking for Light.

Don't I have Light?