Thursday, September 14, 2006

...sailors would guide entire journeys by it...

i) I don't know if I really prefer my goodbyes this way, blase and quick to the punch. I know I definately don't want them with drinks on the side. What a disaster.

ii) Dressed up for the film screening tonight (the film sucked, for the record) because it was being held at Cumberland, in Yorkville, across from that nice big hotel People stay at, and I thought maybe I would run into Brad Pitt. And if that were to happen, I should look my best, giving him the opportunity to realise how madly in love he is with me. So really I was just making it easy on him. It was magnanimous of me.

But he didn't show, so it was for nothing. Mostly.

iii) Oh gosh, tonight the season finale of Grey's Anatomy was on. Do we know what that means? Next week is the premiere. I can't stand it. The finale nearly killed me, do we remember? Taking Away the Love, and all that? It was like a betrayal, you don't Do that to people!