Wednesday, March 01, 2006

...he grew healthy aloe vera plants by the window...

Not to keep yanking at this birthday thing, but I need more - let's talk about presents. What do you give, what do you like getting? How do you feel about birthday presents in general, as a trend? How did you feel as a kid, how do you feel now?

Someone recommended Panic! At the Disco to me the other day, I don't remember who. I bought it today on their word and I don't like it. Too many words, they are too verbose. And the melodies aren't complete, or nearly as catchy as the hype would have me believe. Sigh.

Listen to "Love Affair" by Regina Spektor, and tell me if she doesn't just about sound like the sexiest thing ever?

See the thing with the boy in blue is this - he is not a boy. Nor is he available. It doesn't stop me from getting a stupid grin whenever I run into him. But so it is. I don't even really like him really (I keep saying that. I don't know who I am trying to convince.) I don't know. I'm dumb.