Tuesday, February 21, 2006

...isn't it magical...

Will the wonders NEVER cease?

I feel completely absurd today. I swear to god I woke up this morning a grown-up, but I've been giggling in the library for the last 10 minutes, so what do I know?

Really, the fact that Match Point was nominated for a best screenplay Oscar is astounding. It was more pretentious art crap from someone who lately seems to give out nothing but. Scarlett was shrill, that character Chloe should be shot, and Johnathan Rhys-Meyers was many many things, none of them exceptional. Except maybe in their awkwardness. Oh heavens, Woody Allen...

I almost feel like I'm in a Woody Allen film today. The funny crazy things that happen out of the blue. I saw someone this morning who looked an awful lot like someone I wanted to see today, and I remembered a couple days ago and this funny smile he had on his face. And I couldn't breathe for a second because really, he's the kind who doesn't smile too often and when he does, it's a million dollars. Someone should tell him that; that his smile is lovely. Clearly it won't be me, because really that would be something, wouldn't it?

I'm much too hyper to be on this computer. I need to go. Away.

(Earlier, I had meant to tell everyone that I had set up online banking AND an ING savings account, hence feeling like a grownup. It got overshadowed a little, but realize it for what it is: GROWN-UP!)