Saturday, March 26, 2005

...why would I [do]...

i) The essay is finished but too long. Not caring, it will wait for editing on Monday. Bioethics, you're up.

ii) Frustrations, the story of my life as follows: Girl likes boy. Boy, seemingly, likes girl but doesn't call. You know who does? The boy's friend, who the girl confessed all too. Boy's friend asks girl out.

What the hell is going on?

And p.s. what kind of policy is this? Some girl you barely know tells you she's in love with your friend, and you ask her out? I do NOT understand. Also, not knowing what to do. This is all his fault - why he had to be a jerk, I don't know. Because now I'm hung up on a jerk when there's a nice guy around. At this point, the world can eat itself as far as I'm concerned.

iii) The next doors are doing construction, and it is loud and obnoxious. They tore up our joint path, and now there's no way to our door except sketchy cardboard over lots of mud. When I asked them about it, they knew no English and couldn't tell me when it would be done. I think their intention is to repave the path, but how are we supposed to get to our apartment when they do? Wanting to break things, now please.

iv) Inna, I solved the mystery of the Decemberists. Call me please.