Wednesday, March 23, 2005

...swear i was born right in the doorway...

In preparation of classes ending next week and having more time to read, I spent almost $100 on books yesterday. That included my 30% discount, and gives you an idea of how many books I bought.

Tonight there is a predicament. There is a show. I want to see the show, very much. But we now find out that the singer is friends with certain people who, the way I am feeling today, are best avoided because they are too complicated for my head to understand. Granted, there's no saying that these people (read: person) will be there, but if they are - well I don't know. I'm confused.

Apparently, you're never too old to play head games. It is never outgrown.

Oh, the love is fading... accursed eternal optimism had me blindsighted, but the shades are slipping off.