Thursday, March 17, 2005

...philosophy syndrome groupie...

Listening to "BJ Don't Cry" I'm rapidly realizing that the only way this song was written was probably with the influence of many a recreational drug. Which, obviously, makes me question my future marriage to it's lyricist. Oh Jian, what did you write...

Farnam doesn't know it yet, but if she comes down tonight she will be seeing Jian in all his glory. I would have told her, but I wanted her to come for better reasons than that. This can be the icing on the cake. Of course, if she decides she's too lazy, then I will tell her and when she comes upon that announcement, I will be slightly devastated that I didn't merit the shlep but a crazed Persian media personality did.

For some reason, before I started blasting Moxy Fruvous while getting dressed I had been listening to Phil Collins. Yeah. I don't know why either.