Monday, March 14, 2005

...my life isn't as long as yours...

"They aren't like us" she says, referring to boys of course. I can responsibly deny that statement though because after two hours in Second Cup observing what boys do talk about, I can say with certainly that not only are they very much like us, they are at times even worse. They, too, talk about girls and analyse every moment and gesture, and hair flick for signs of interest. They agonize and are plaintive, but throw in elements of arrogance for flavour. "She wants to do me soooo bad" was heard. Please.

So considering my prompt response on advice from Farnam to minimize agony, this meandering lack of effort on his part is very inconsiderate.

And very annoying.

On the plus side, I got through 12 chapters of Japanese-English language contact, with cultural significance. I'm so goddess-like in my goldenness that I will bright you out. My professor is going to love me forever, and let me be her research assistant next year because I want I want I want to be. She's working on the most incredible projects, I will woo her until she acquiesces.