Thursday, March 17, 2005

...melodies rhapsodical and fair...

An incredibly huge congratulations to my cousin Sam for the opening of the PUBLICity exhibition tonight. The pictures were great, the other artists were fantastic as well, and I had the opportunity to buy some great photos - all small ones, since I am poor, but still a nice thing to have.

Later was a late night girls-night sushi feast at Hosu with Marjan, Niloo and Banafsheh. So much good food, yum.

There was talking with the boy today, finally good god. I probably shouldn't have let bygones go just so easily, I am made of tougher stuff than that after all, but he apologized so prettily. We hope he really does make time in his oh so busy schedule to spend some with me.

Song of the day: "Sixteen Military Wives" by The Decemberists. A brilliant little political manifesto with a catchy hook to boot.
Site of the day: quirkyalone made my day. My score? 96 - very quirkyalone. Loves it.