Saturday, March 26, 2005

...detoxifiers and chicken focaccia...

Reasons why I love Javaville (aside from the yummy food, great juice, hyper espresso and kidsrunningaround/writersinthewindowbooths/newspapersonarmchairs atmosphere:

Within the three hours I have been here so far they have played Frou Frou, Metric and Feist. Hurrah to feeding my addiction to girly pop-rock and indie flavour, hurrah two of three being local.

I am trying to upload pictures of Eid for all to see, but I can't make heads or tails of FTP on Mac. I knew how to do it once because I did do it once. But... I don't remember how, and I am having very much trouble with it. I think it must wait until I get onto a PC at the library. So... slowly, slowly it comes.

2126 of 4000-ish words, oooh I am going so loverly on this.