Wednesday, March 09, 2005

...last night house...

Let's get one thing straight: it isn't that I "skipped" class. It isn't like I was skipping along, singing a song and decided that we wouldn't go to class today. You can ask anyone, but my intention all day was to go to anthropology. Is it my fault that I got distracted by the talking of a boy, and the handspunchstomachfake thing (whatever *that* was about) and completely forgot that a) Ashley and Farnam were waiting for me upstairs, and b) that I had a class to go to?

I maintain that it is not my fault.

Sitting in Robarts, I am meant to be focused on work but as you can see it isn't going very well. It seems that even holed up in the ugliest building on campus, I am having recurrent thoughts of my earlier distraction. This is problematic because going out Friday and Saturday, and being somewhat occupied tomorrow night, today was supposed to be my buckle down and work day. Alas...

So yay to Friday. And yay to me. Yay to Boston Cremes, to linguistic anthropology, to postcards and websites, and to two nights in a row, to come.