Saturday, March 05, 2005

...at four o'clock on a summer morning...

I spent the night flipping through Rimbaud's poetry.

Elle était fort déhabillée
Et de grands arbres indiscrets
Aux vitres jetaient leur feuillée
Malinement, tout près, tout près.


That's two night in a row I have gone back to this one - I don't know why this particular.

The strain of every night another thing to do, every day crammed full is getting to me a little bit. I need to have a sleep day, one day in which to catch up, to stay in bed the entire day without moving without feeling guilty. It won't be this week though, that much I can guarantee.

Event notice: March 16-23 is the PUBLICity photography exhibit at Toronto Free Gallery, and my cousin Sam's work is among the 7 photobloggers being shown. Make a trip down to see it, it should be lovely.