Wednesday, March 02, 2005

...everybody's been through something...

What we would like of today is for me to suddenly develop the ability to be in more than one place at any given time. The music starts tonight, and several times over the next couple of days we are facing the problem of two shows playing simultaneously at different venues, and my desiring to be at both.

For example: Friday night has Lal at El Mo from 1am, but Jully Black playing Guvernment at midnight. Not to even mention Australia folk roots at Cameron House, which is killing me inside because Jodi Martin will be there and she is my heart. Working Friday nights is killing me, because all the best shows are on Fridays. I want to switch-, switch-, switcheroo.

Whatever else happens though, Saturday we will be at Cameron House - Bonnie Piiinnnkkkkkk!!!