Wednesday, February 23, 2005

...let me see you save a mind that isn't there...

The Rheostatics have been serenading me since early early this morning, since I was up at the godforsaken hour of 6am. Who in the world is awake that early?!

Just to let you know, in the Toronto Star horoscopes where it says posted at 1am, that is a horrible lie. Because this morning it wasn't up until after 9, I know because I checked every 20 minutes like an addict deprived of her next hit.

In this topsy-turvy world, media marketing moguls dictate our likes and dislikes. It's hard to know if what we want comes from our inner needs or from media bombardment. This full moon is calling you to indulge in some incisive introspection.

Well, we did the introspection last night so we're good on that point, and what do you know but the topic of said introspection was about needs and wants, about whether I ever know what I want, or if I subconsciously go after what I think I should want. Sometimes I'm afraid I pursue exactly what I don't want for fear that if I had what I want, I might lose it.

Interviews coming up for the journal - attempting to claim either Broken Social Scene, or Naomi Klein. Good god, that's exciting.