Friday, December 31, 2004

...auld lang syne...

If I am cool, tonight I will get dressed up, toss back a couple tequila shots, and go to Thymeless for Wes's party + to see Nick + to hang out with the coolios.

If I am not (and to tell truth, at the moment I am feeling not), I will get dressed down, eat popcorn and watch videos, and finish the KidLit thematic catelogue so I can bring it in tomorrow, and maybe also do the US fund conversions for the School Building donors for Free the Children. Working on New Years, part-aaayyy!

Asia Relief Update:
Bill Graham called the office today, and is attempting to arrange a military transport for the medical supplies we have gathered. There will be a press conference in the next couple of days, so stay tuned. Please, please, please donate to the Asia Relief. I don't care whether you go through FTC, Oxfam, Red Cross, or World Vision but get in touch with one of these amazing groups and lend a hand. Cash, clothes, whatever help you can give, please give it.

My So-Called Life Update:
i) I was this close to having a visitor at work yesterday, and didn't go to work yesterday. Clearly, I suck.
ii) My favorite sweater smells like cheap Italian cologne, and is reminiscent of a cheap Italian boy, and it is all quite frustrating.
iii) There is talk about me working on donations for Academy over the summer. I am not a fan. I begged the Brahmin to let me help on development stuff, so we are waiting for him to pull strings. Marionette-like.
iv) If I were a marionette, I would be so pretty. You would almost die from all the prettyness.
v) There is a crazy man outside the office, yelling at a van parked across the street that it stole $500 from him and now owes $5200. He is deterring me from leaving, because I am afraid. What to do? Why aren't there any brave men around to walk me home? *sigh*