Monday, September 20, 2004

...short n' sweet (like my H&M skirt)...

i) I figured out the secret to locking the bathroom door. It's all in the hip. You gotta bum check the door for the lock to catch.

ii) Remember the Cornell prof we were excited about? Today was his first serious lecture - and he made me want to sleep. Soooo dry, poor man. The class is completely useless. I confess, I am disappointed. I wonder what they thought of him in the land of the ivy?

iii) Amir took me to Capocaccio at Yonge/St. Clair for lunch. So nice, so fun. And the staff all knew him and it made me feel special. Yeah, that's right - my cousin is the coolest.

iv) No Doubt, "Making Out". Playing loud and in repeat in my CD player. Gotta love the simplicity and utter efficacy of the lyrics, and how they still manage to be completely... floetic? I don't know. Something. But I enjoy.

The flowers arrive to my surprise
But that just ain't good enough
And I got the note, it gave me hope
But that just ain't good enough

So I'm just kicking it
I'm counting the days
I hardly can wait for us to hang out
I'm really missing it in so many ways
I anticipate us making out