Friday, August 20, 2004

...such a good good story to tell...

I need money. Good, so this year will be the year that I become a hermit and forgo all manner of going out.

If you are my friends, you will not invite me to anyplace that involves money. No dinners, no movies, no clubs (unless it's the dance cave or a place with no cover), no bars, none of that bullshit.

Because some stupid corporate asswipe at the bursary/scholarship board decided to reassess my case and said I don't need as much funds anymore and cut my scholarship money in half. Because the year that I move out and am on my own and my parents have *another* university bound child to support, THAT's the year I no longer need money, right? Right.

There will be appeals, oh yes there will be.

I'm generally pissed off today - but there are three bright points to even a rainy dark day like this one.

i) Family-style dinner last night with Martha, JC and my Rach.
ii) Cheryl's thang tonight at the Wicks.
iii) Arms suddenly coming around me from behind in such the nice bearhug, spontaneous, and the trace of cologne smell left behind on my shirt.