Thursday, August 12, 2004

...i've bought a big bat, i'm all ready you see...

If I were a guy, and I had dated a girl, and then played every lameass cowardly little boy boorish game in the book - if I were this guy, I probably wouldn't be thick enough to ask one of her best friends for advice on how to approach another girl. I'd probably be smarter than that. Or smart enough to know that I should probably be more considerate than that.

But then, in my (totally unbiased) opinion, I'd probably also be considerate enough to fall off a cliff and die. But you know, you can't have everything. Or, it seems, anything at all.

This is all. I'm leaving you for a few days. The world sucks and I need soulful rejuvenation or whatever other term you want to use for something that will get me stop feeling like pitching forward off my own happy cliff, so I'm off to Academy in the morning, then somewhere else after that. I'll be back Monday.

PS: Spare me the bit about divided loyalties and logic and anything like that. In fact, spare me all comments entirely. Unless of course you agree with me, in which case, by all means...

The day wasn't a total waste though. I saw Jordan on the street as I was heading home. I don't see the beautiful-eyed one for two years then three times in one summer. This is nice and lovely. Janet you shouldn't be in France. If you were here, you too could have seen Jordan and his eyes.

In a totally unrelated (except that it is completely related) note - Tara and Charbu and I were to have a night of utter revelation in fabulousness. What happened to that? Let's get on that, yes?

Yes.