Friday, August 06, 2004

...quick nothings...

i) It is 8 pm, almost. I am still at work, mostly. 11 hours, whoo!

ii) In a little while, I am going to start plugging Me 2 We hardcore, because I truly think everyone should read that book. I have said that already, but I will say it again, and again. And I will email you all to tell you personally (or mass-ly) to check it out and why.

iii) In my fortune cookie, from lunch: "An empty stomach makes a poor political advisor".

iv) For the first time in my life I am here later than Dalal. This will soon become a more common occurance as I move 15 minutes away from the office tomorrow, and will shortly have no family to come home too, and my life will become my job and I will become bitter and pale from lack of sunlight, and I will hate the world, and all of you, too.

But for now, it has been a great day, and he said I looked lovely, which I did today - and I love each and all of you, a hundred times over.