Monday, August 02, 2004

...the "anyways" compilation of informative fact...

i) Correction: Derek is not 6'4, he is 6'3.

ii) Inna is a hard judge. And life is a hard boat to sail in. I want all my questions answered for me by the only one who can answer them. Would we have had these problems if it had been answered and well the first time around? Would the book be closed now, do you think?

iii) I spent an hour on the phone with Cheryl tonight and the whole time we discussed the L-word, which is actually the L-name, because it is a name and not a word. Proper noun and all, and even if it weren't a proper noun, I would capitalize it all the same. Because he is that important to my life. And then she got me started talking about his hands, and then she yelled at me, saying I am not taking enough risks, and I'm scared and we know all this, but she said step it up, so it looks like as of tomorrow I am stepping.

iv) I am covered in paint. Paint, paint, paint from my pretty new room in my pretty new house in the pretty old neighbourhood that is nowhere near my old neighbourhood, hence the enduring basis of its appeal, and hey if I can't get to France yet, at least I'm as far as I can conveniently get at the moment, and it works. For the moment.

But after tonight - when Jenni, Dana, and Rachel showed up at my house to walk Mac the Dog then watch Shakespeare in Love - I know that being so far away from them, I will miss my lil sisters sooo much, as well as the entire Weiss family who are a family of mine away from my own family, and I love them all.

Reprise: This post used to be twice the length, and it's because I did it again. Went and erased big whole chunks that I decided did not want to be read. Why do I hate this blog sometimes? This blog has become like a boyfriend you know has gone past the expiration date, yet are loath to give up. I should dump it before it dumps me. Seriously - one of these days Blogger is going to wake up and realise I am taking up precious bandwidth talking nonesense and kick me to the curb.