Friday, July 30, 2004

...suddenly we're back here again...

i) I hate the scent of my own skin. The smell wafts up and catches me unawares. I ran out of my favorite soap two days ago, and they had no more in the store. So I bought a different brand. Know who used to use this brand? Yeah - it has been disconcerting. Funny how just a smell can bring back waves upon waves of memories.

Funny strange. Not funny "ha ha".

ii)I don't want to write for them because I am particularly fond of the magazine or its demographic. Frankly, I just want to write for them because I think I am a better writer than anyone else they are currently employing. Also, they are paying me $50 an article.

iii) My legs are oh-so-silky smooth right now, and my toes are pink. Pink from clean scrubbing, and pink from Sparkly Cotton Candy nail polish. My hair is curly and will stay this way. Eyebrows are done. Everything is done. I called in the troops on this one, we are going to a warzone. Which is fine, because even without the pink toes, I will come bearing armour. The kind of armour that is a person, who has my back because he is who he is, and it is what he does.

Have I done a post on how much I love my friends? Can I? It shall be done.

iv) It is called "Chunky Monkey". It is the new love of my life. I want to marry it and have its yummy ice cream babies. Twin babies. To be named Ben and Jerry, respectively.