Monday, August 16, 2004

...i like change - i might grow a moustache...

The thing with movies like Princess Diaries 2 is that you have to go see them in secret. Otherwise you get the proverbial eyeroll comme recu par le Ed after I told him that's where our pretty sandaled feet were heading tonight.

After the movie, I turned to Kelly and said "So. Officially my favorite movie ever". And I meant it, for tonight anyways. Because this is a movie in which under a tree by moonlight, the girl and the guy she loves play thumb wars - and resonated loud and clear since tonight over dinner THIS girl and the guy SHE loves played thumb wars. It was a sign of things to come. Or you know, not. But it made my heart twinkle. So I'm walking out of the theatre, my heart twinkling away - and Cheryl turns back to me "You are such a loser".

Alright - I will stop trying to make you hurl. This is the thing: there is a project to be started. The Project, capitals and all. It will take a lot of time, and when school starts, that's even more time of mine that will be taken. This is made even more so, considering as of September 9 I am holding down two jobs. Know what that means? Less blogging. I say that now, but probably I'll blog just as much, just sleep less and be grouchy with bags under the eyes and a generally brittle demeanor and the only way you'll be able to stand me is by gently reminding yourselves of the charming girl I once was.

PS: Speaking of The Project - it needs a website. Anyone love me enough to build me a pretty website that will be effective for the purpose it must hold? Contact me for details. I will be grateful forever, and give you props, and sweet sweet lovin'.