Saturday, August 28, 2004

...merde...

I had a rant earlier about Fatal Attraction and stupid boys. I took it off because I figured why rant about small stuff when you can about the stuff that actually matters.

Tonight at Lee's I kissed a guy I really really like on the dance floor. When he was really really drunk. And now I feel like absolute shit about myself and so so dumb, because I don't want Drunk Steve to be the one that likes me, I want Steve Steve.

The hours between now and whenever Tara calls me tomorrow seem incredibly long right now.

PS: Before we went to Lee's tonight, Tara warned me that he is seeing someone right now. If I was the "other girl" tonight, I will feel even more horrible. As it is, I stopped at 7/11 on the way home and bought a pack. First one since April, but it was needed for tonight. In the morning, it is thrown out.