Monday, August 23, 2004

...is it the way the sun hits my face?...

Maybe we do disappear sometimes. Maybe more than sometimes, though you wouldn't be able to say "quite often" just yet. That is still no reason to initiate joking jibe gossip implying things that are not true.

They could become true so easily though, and J is right in that I can handle it. She was just joking. I am not. I could handle it, if he would entertain the possibility, and just THINK about it.

I'm not in any rush. I know what I want this time, and it seems I don't have a problem waiting for it. I say that but of course I wouldn't mind if he stepped it up a little bit. Or at all, because I really don't want to be the one doing all the stepping. Hard on the feet. You know.

It's alright though because I will rest my feet tomorrow night when we go to see Shakespeare in the Park.