Sunday, August 29, 2004

...i thought it was a bird, but it was just a paper bag...

I am in love with my room, and this house, and this street and the people I meet.

I remember when Webgard almost had Buckingham Palace. This is how I feel, this is my Buckingham Palace.

Today is the 29th. Janet should have arrived yesterday. So I am going to go call her right now because I have been Janet-deprived all summer and this does not work for me. She doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to kidnap her under the pretense of dog sitting and she and I and my Cheryl-ita will have a gossip-filled girlfest today.

Bye lovelies, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

PS: There is a phone call that will be made at 6pm. Because I have permission to do so, and a virtual guidebook to follow from Inna and Rachel, so hopefully I will not mess up. It could happen, but we hope it won't.