Thursday, July 21, 2005

...vera mason said so...

I was bored stiff throughout Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Questioning all previous adoration of both Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, hoping they will be redeemed by the Corpse Bride which looks promising.

Am as of this moment a fan of Payless Shoe Source, never again to denounce its name. Hurrah for cheap cute shoes in spades!

Tomorrow is a barbecue at Poopnick's - Marth he doesn't have your number and my phone is on the mend so I couldn't pass it on, but you're invited. Drop him a line for address and time info.

Lessee what else - this weekend is Oakville so further absence of me. Also the boy has his first reading, so we wish well. Things are busy, busy is good, good times for all. Good luck to China, currently flooded with two of my friends in its borders.