Thursday, July 07, 2005

...from lightyears away...

Re: The "throw-up couple of the year" and a touch of domesticity.

The past three days it almost felt like living together. Get up in the morning, play, get dressed and go to work. When I come home, he's still there having spent the day writing, buying some groceries, making the bed. I never did get that key back. I don't think I will now. Noticing suddenly something different today - "Did you shave?!" Heh. "Oh that. Yeah. I used your razor".

Oh good, now we're married. Teehee.

We brought the brother to the show on Monday night to meet the boy, and all was well. Boy was good, brother was good, reports to parents will be good.

Four days away now until Sunday and Andy at Wonderland. Hurrah for Persian pride and exuberant fobness. The twins will hold down our fort (and get seats) while Farnam and I rush mad to get from a) PAX and b) work, respectively, to the show. Farnam, tickets? Are we good to go?