Friday, April 15, 2005

...any more...

i) At the risk of sounding like a really big brat... will someone come to Hot Hot Heat with me? Please? Pleeeezzeeee?! It's next Saturday and I will love you forever.

ii) There was a big spider in my room and Alex failed to kill it. Useless. Great, now it's going to run around all night crawling on me, and creeping me out.

iii) Before I went into my room tonight I saw the flash of a spider in my mind and the word "spider". Walked in, turned the light on, saw it on the wall. Earlier this morning getting on the subway, I saw the word "Kate" on a billboard and my mind embossed it and made it stand out. Two hours later around noon, I got a call from Kate, saying would I like to have lunch? Kate, who I haven't seen in almost a year, and haven't spoken to since February.

Aren't you creeped out? Isn't that creepy?! Aren't you just going "ooooooo"? My powers are vast.

Seriously though, that's madness. Can there be anything to this, or am I mad?

iv) Lizzy's going to the show on Sunday to witness my reasons for hot boy high; she came to visit me in the store today and made me so happy. I love visitors. They put me in the best mood, because my friends are the shiznits.