Sunday, April 10, 2005

...the anti-climax...

This won't mean anything to you unless you are a girl or a guy who knows about female psychology (and specifically, the treatment of boy-induced depression in girls) but the end of my night consisted of half a pint of Reese peanut butter ice cream, stuffed chocolate chip cookies, 3 cigarettes and two white russians.

So much build up, and nervousness, and panic for 32 seconds of stage time on your life - I definately picked the wrong night to go. There was family there, and I did not belong. And so, left.

Oh baby but he was so good, so so so good. I think my friend Dani is a little in love with him herself, but I forbid it because if both of us lose it, no one will be able to keep the other grounded. So until I happen to get over it, she is not allowed.