Wednesday, January 19, 2005

...we all deserve each other...

I'm hiding.

I'm having a panic attack right now. Related to school, grad school, life, work, money and life. I'm very worried, in some cases prematurely but when I panic this is what happens. You think light years ahead and there are no solutions, and there is no solution.

I am finding it difficult to keep a reign on my focus and concentrate. I drift and I get distracted, and I forget and then in a crashing frenzy I remember and my heart feels like it will explode from the tension and speed at which it is running.

I have to do some serious thinking with parental input about my situation next year. What I will do, where will I go, where will I live, how will I pay, how will I focus, when will I study, why am I studying, why am I doing all this?

Why am I doing all this?