Wednesday, January 12, 2005

...it'd be a shame to make believe [better to leave]...

What did robbers of the old west rob?
-- convenience stores

I love Americans. I love Family Feud, which is the prime vehicle for exposing American general stupidity to the rest of us. I love how most people on that show are fat. It gives you images of excessive game show viewing on soft, patched couches with boxes of jujubes and Twinkies. Oh, stereotypes...

I also love pretentious people. Between general America and the overly pretentious (especially the uncalled for pretentious, the toot-your-broken-horns) we have no reason to be sour pussycats; we should just laugh at them all. La la la, ha ha ha.

Friday night has become complicated - concert or kegger? Oh the dilemma. I want concert, but I told everyone I'd be at the kegger. Blah.