Saturday, January 08, 2005

...camphor and cigarettes perfume the scandal...

Somewhere around 9:30 this morning, (9:34 to be exact), the alarm on my cell phone went off. It's an obnoxious alarm, as far as alarms go. It not only rings, but beeps and vibrates. Obviously, I had no idea where my cell phone was so I had to follow the sound all around the room until finally digging it out of my tote bag. All the while I'm asking myself when in the world I set my morning alarm to 9:34.

Finally finding the phone, I look at the screen to see a cheerful message "Reminder: Happy Sweater Vest Day!".

It's only at this point that I pick up on the tell-tale randomness of Miss Lizzy.

Note to self: Do not let your friends, even your dearest friend, play with your phone.

Blaaaah... I want to go back to bed, but I have to be at work in 2 hours. Goddammit, it will be a long day. Just think about the drinking. Just think about the drinking.