Sunday, January 09, 2005

...are we simply romantically challenged, or are we sluts?...

Breaking news: The 80's party was a slamming success. Here's to Leanne, the queen of the retro party, and hoping that our kegger on Friday night is equally clutch. Martha looked hot in my lipstick and her leopard leggings, Kristen looked hot in blue barrettes, I looked hot in Martha's army-sheer top and Blondie tee; I'm grateful neither of them decided to wear those bicycle shorts. Even Brian/Max looked hot in an orange Paul Frank tee he stole from his kid sister. Who is this Brian/Max? Well who knows, just a guy I met last night. Sadly excessive inebriation kept me from learning or remembering too many details (including, apparently, his name; although I am confident it is one of the two). I guess we'll find out on Friday when he too comes to the kegger. Whatever or whoever he was, he was certainly fun.

OH! And witness us running into Sebastian and the boys in the kitchen of the house. They didn't even know the people having the party, but happened to stumble across it, which led to us stumbling across them. Loves it, because I hadn't seen Seabass in months and months.

Re: Kegger. Yes, we are - Friday night, $10 all you can drink, come one come all to the Blue House.


Lessee, what else can I tell you? Reading Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliet and loving it, suede pointy flats from RocketDog are key, and dreaming is a black mini from Queen Street. Ca vous va?