Sunday, July 18, 2004

...seedy little town on the verge of extinction...

I work weekdays. Saturday is not a weekday. So tell me why I pulled 12 hours today? Literally. 10am started. Left at 11:30. Home at 12:30. I am either insane or extremely dedicated.
 
Today was paint day of the new office, and I have the marks to prove it. White, yellow, blue and green - I am a veritable multicoloured collage of paint experience, garnered while simultaneously painting and shaking my booty to The Best of 80's Modern Pop-Rock. Props to Swig, who has achieved never before seen heights of respect in my eyes, because she did this as a living. One day painting for me, and I will never do it again. Except, that is, until tomorrow when I have to do it again.
 
StorminNormin is back from Arizona, as is Weezy. They did not bring Scout back. They should have.
 
Weddings are a shame, when they interfere with my plans. Especially when I looked so cute today in my paint clothes. Hair curly and wild, child-of-the-eighties style, to match the soundtrack. Bum-jeans with rolled cuffs, strategically cut purple voodoo t-shirt. Wasted strategy I say.
 
I had more to add, but it's late, I'm tired, and my bed is fluffy with clean sheets.