Wednesday, July 14, 2004

...do I dare to eat a peach?...

Birthday wishes from:
Best friend (first thing in the morning, yeah baby), Best Dodo (with kittens), and others.

Also, parents. And grandmother. And, as ever, my aunt who never never forgets, ever and who showed up at my house with jewellery, turquoise dontcha know, from Iran.

In the office - flowers from the ladies, kind words from Trouble, and Lovah telling me I am his best Persian (damn straight I am).

Great balls of fire, I have been alive for two decades.

Cheers to me.

And to the French, who had fireworks today. Bastille day/My birthday. One is a national holiday, the other should be.

PS: I had flowers, presents, kind wishes, kisses... but no cake. There is definately something wrong with this picture. Out of all the people who love me, no one got me cake? *sigh*.