Monday, July 12, 2004

...shab ke ba mani, sheytoon bala-yi...

He's a tease, do you understand?

T-E-A-S-E

With the shoulders, and the winking, and the saying incredible things to make one melt/swoon/breathless, and such. Apparently it is as much my fault because I am not putting an end to the teasing. But he has hands, famidi? So the massage-of-shoulders thing I am physically unable to stop. When you're melted with eyes glazed over, it's a little difficult to say "stop this completely frustrating behaviour, if you don't mind", or anything else to that effect.

And I play into it. I dress in cute little outfits and get upset when he doesn't show where he is supposed to show, and tell him he's a jerk for not visiting as much. So really, this is all completely my fault.

Now, I am fairly certain that followup to the constant flirtation could probably occur if the age thing were a little less gaping. Not that I mind, we all know me. I like age. Age is good. In fact, there is an inverse relationship between problems with ex-boyfriends and their ages. The greater the age difference between, the less problems were had. The point is though, that I like age, but aged do not like young. Yes? So we have me in a bind.

Do you know what he said today? That marriage is not about settling down, for him. It is a new adventure. The ideal marriage for him is one where he can have pillow fights with his wife. I told him I do not understand how no one has snatched him up. I truly truly do not.

I love him, and he's a tease, and these are the circumstances of my life as I know it.