Saturday, June 09, 2007

...the week in notes...

i) A Girl and A Boy (kind-hearted, enthusiastic) decided to take plates of extra food out to the homeless in front so that the leftovers, for once, would not spoil and be thrown out. But in the aftermath of a downpour, though it had stopped raining by now, no homeless were found.

ii) Have progressed to solving three sudoku puzzles in 11 subway stops. Clearly, I am the champion of the world.

iii) Book Expo! The booklovers paradise (minus the crowds) involves signings and authors and freebies. (Oh my).

iv) The only reason that I haven't vocalised disappointment with the fact that fun event planning turned into a one woman show is because with all the other things going on, I don't have the time to put in any extra-curricular work myself, so if someone wants to, at least nominally, do so, it's no skin off my back. But. I am disappointed, especially since she's driven at least one person off the planning committee.

v) I want to travel! I want to do something different! I am bored and frustrated!