Tuesday, May 08, 2007

...i'm sorry, i can't be more definitive...

The only justification I can give is that I had been studying for about 9 consecutive hours for the dozenth day in a row and I had to act out in some incredibly inappropriate manner, and this was how I chose to do so.

Further, I lent my copy of Foucault's Pendulum to somebody and I can't remember who, and if I lent it to any of you let me know because I want to read it again and I can't afford to buy it right now because I have a trazillion other books to buy and I am poor this week, and even 22$ short of where I should be because I bought Gaarder's The Orange Girl only to come home and find I already had it (I knew I did, but then I couldn't find it and it was a disaster hence why I bought it, and then I saw it in my mother's room when I was looking for Foucault!).

Was that a sentence?

I'm sorry, it's the coffee. And the anxiety. Tomorrow night better.