Monday, December 18, 2006

...irregular absentee ballots...

It's so nice to have a day off. Wake up at 11 and not leave the bed, luxuriate in lying smooth between the sheets. This afternoon I want to clean so in the evening I can watch "Ballet Girls" with hot chocolate in a nice apartment. Relax relax so tomorrow morning (bright-eyed, bushy-tailed) the holiday onslaught can begin once more.

There has been such a pattern to my days for so many months that the days bleed together and I'm lost in time. Yesterday I couldn't remember how old I was. Met someone new and told them my age, only to have to call back later and say "Oh wait! I'm actually a year older than that. I forgot".

A message on my computer. She says: reporting from the borden bordello at 0:22 hours. re: reconnaissance and infiltration mission. for debriefing, including your role, contact me via mobile. over and out. Spy games? Murder mystery? Stalking of new men? None of the above. Our mission is to conquer Super Smash Brothers, become Nintendo Pros. We've done fobness, we've done fashion students, now we do pixelated gaming. Ooooo, yes.